Thursday, November 15, 2012

Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit

Kiss got it right when they put pro in the name of this lash kit. I am a a false lash novice but thanks to
Kiss I looked like a total pro. The kit comes with the lashes, glue and an applicator. The glue has a great
does foot applicator that I had not seen before. It made placement easy and quick. I think I may have been
a bit heavy handed on my glue because it took a bit longer than 1 minute to start to set. Placement was
easy! I got these lashes on in a snap!

Kiss Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit retails for $4.99 and are available at Walgreens stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit EverEZlashes.com.

I have since reapplied these lashes two other times and they were still looking great. For more products from Kiss you can view the website at http://www.everezlashes.com/home

*Disclaimer: I got these for free from Influenster's Voxbox program. The review is my own opinion. 




No comments:

Post a Comment